Tuesday 24 June 2014

I think I love John Oliver :)

Apologies I have been a bit quiet on the blog, have had some big deadlines for work looming and have been focusing on my research. But after seeing this video on Facebook tonight, I needed to share it. 

I think I love John Oliver 
Watch this video and find out why!


Make no mistake. The most effective way to lose weight is by sustainable lifestyle change. Eating healthy, balanced nutritious meals in the appropriate amounts for your body and exercising more to get fitter and healthier. Slow, steady and effective. There is no magic and there are no quick fixes. 

Read my blog post about these issues here : Weight loss cures and snake oil salesmen 

And sit back and watch the best take down of Dr. Oz. EVER.


Lyndal @ Lean Green and Healthy


No comments:

Post a Comment